Monday, February 7, 2011

back on stage......................


back on stage

has you may know... or not know LOL i am going back on stage in May 2011. And i hope i found my "home" in The new NPC bikini division...
See, i was planning on making a come back last year . I competed in Figure to realize it's not my place anymore.
I originally competed has a figure athlete. With the title of Miss figure Universe, miss figure America and so on, i though it would be easy for me to come back strong. I placed second , but it's still not good enough for someone who dreams of having her Pro cards.

so, after reading on SIOUX.COM this:

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=8629

i thought last year of giving it a shot.

My training has been very different lately and for ONCE, yes for once i fit in normal clothing. My "quads" finally fit in a normal pair of jeans, my shoulders and back, in a cute little t-shirt:) and i am loving it ! see, this is the reason WHY i want to compete in bikini :)
I was told i was too lazy, that i didn't wanted to do the training and diet that comes with being a figure athlete. I am working just has hard, i am 12 weeks out dieting and eating very clean, working out 2 times a day. I am far from being lazy ! i just have a different physique now, don't carry has much muscles and i am more comfortable in my body, competing or not competing. It's a personal choice that shouldn't be judge this way... right ?!

Bikini is all about Charisma and personality on stage. This is what i was renown for when i was competing. Great stage presence and alot of confidence!
I'm ready to bring this energy back on stage and show em' what's up !!!
so has we go, i will try and keep you updated with my contest prep :)

The Arnold Classic is coming fast and i am sadly announcing that i will not be attending the Arnold this year. It was a privilege to work for Robert kennedy/Musclemag/Oxygen the past few years. It always a pleasure to see your "true"fans , taking pictures, signing autographs, ect....
yes, i will miss you guys this year :)
I just feel i need to take a break from the expos. You gotta understand how it just sucks the energy out of you. I've been going to the Arnold 5 years in a row now? i know i know some athletes have been going there for 8-9 years! how do you do it?!
I have other areas of my life that needs much more attention then the Arnold right now....

i sure will miss you ! xo


BTW, if you are a nutrition store, Distribution center, sales rep, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for MAMA DEE'S ( www.mamadeesprotein.com) at levmichele@gmail.com

AND

You might wanna check my latest interview:
http://www.theglobaltownhall.com/home


good night xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment