Monday, June 21, 2010

Hey whats up !!
wow ! busy week for me ! I am shooting for Oxygen magazine this saturday, and i have Liana Saadi coming down here to shoot me ! i am also gonna shoot for Inside fitness.
And sunday i am hosting MR and MRS miami beach body contest at Newport beach hotel, on the pool deck. We are gonna rock the place! we are having Dennis Rodman has our celebrity judge and were gonna party with him the hole afternoon!

OHH!! i just got my new FITNESS RX cover! it looks awsome! it shoudl hit the stands next week so make sure you grab it ! its an amazing beach body issue!!

Speking of beach body, check out my online personal training section . I have great deals for the summer if your looking to get the physique of your dream in only a few weeks!

have a great week everyone!!

michele xox

No comments:

Post a Comment