Tuesday, June 29, 2010


Hi you fitness freaks!


Big news,my new FITNESS RX cover ishitting the stands today! so hurry up and grab it and check out my BIKINI MELDOWN WORKOUT ! it works!!you can also check on :fitnessrxmag.com the making of the cover and my interview :)


I have alot of people asking me tips about training and dieeting.I will soon have an section on my wesbite were your gonnabe able to email all your questions. In the mean time, if your looking to learn all about my beauty secret and workout, ihave online training that is available. I work with poeple from all over the country and world. I can help you change your body and get the bikini body you always wanted!


Check out on facebook my new fan page!:michele levesque . please join it !!!


have a great week !


michele xox




1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele! I just got my copy of FitnessRx:) You look FAB

    ReplyDelete