Tuesday, July 13, 2010

fitness lovers :)




Hi fitness lovers !!!

Everything is going good on my side ! There is a few things going on, i cant talk about it for now. Its all amazing opportunities , hopefully its gonna work. cross your fingers! I just gotta be very very patient with everything and hopefully everything will happen the way i want it :)

My gym is officially open!!! If your looking to change your body , well your one step closer to a new YOU ! Newport beach body offers classes, one on one training, bootcamps, bridal workouts, beach workouts, nutritional counseling and healthy lifestyle coaching. Our website will be ready soon. just email me at levmichele@gmail.com for more infos.

i also offer online training on my website: just click train with Michele. email me for more infos !!!


hummm what else....oh ! Well i was suppose to compete at the Southern States , in figure, but i injured myself so it was really hard for me to keep working out and pose.
I decided that i'm gonna compete end of August in Bikini:) thats should be fun and easy !!!


Apparently i have a layout in America curves... did anybody seen it ? its called beach babe...hehe i dont need to elaborate, you guys know what its all about !!! hahaha

So everybody should have their FITNESS RX issue by now! Have you try my beach bikini meltdown workout? its a must !!!
Please take a look at the Making off the cover at:
www.fitnessrxmag.com



believe.achieve.succeed.

michele xox

1 comment:

  1. Bought the magazine today, hands down the most motivating cover ever! Will sell millions of copies!
    -Rebecca-

    ReplyDelete