Wednesday, September 1, 2010




hi there!




Not the best weather here in south Florida... its officially Hurricane season. I'm excited! believe it or not LOL i've never experienced a hurricane in my life , and i'm all excited when i hear on the news Earl is coming. trust me, i don't wish a hurricane hits south Florida , i heard its not fun. But its like being in your first snow storm in Canada i guess ...no?! lol




It's been a while since i logged in and wrote a blog. I have been super busy traveling and preparing for shoots in Los Angeles.


I was happy to go back in front of the lens with Robert Reiff. He actually got my first spread in Oxygen a few years ago ! We shot for MAVTV thats gonna be air in janurary. And i shot with my sexy fiance, Anthony Presciano for the cover of muscle and performance( vitamin shop) thats gonna come out in december!




Other then that, i've been dying to compete! Every time i see contest pics uploaded on facebook, it makes me go nuts! But , because of my injury a few weeks ago, i was forced to slow down. I am ok now, just gotta be very careful. So i'm pretty much doign alot of cardio for now. Since i wanna come back onstage has a bikini girl, it only makes sens that i slow down a little and keep a smaller and softer frame.




OH!! i just got 2 covers that came out: Max sports and fitneess that you can get in all the max muscle stores and Fitness magazine. Its like an Oxygen version, but in South Africa! yes, i'm all over the place ! LOLL and if your ready for action, make sure you grab the latest Fitness RX and check out my super circuit TRX training !




I recently signed with a manager that i gonna take my career to the next level. On that note, i talked with the guys at WWE to be one of their Divas. They seemed very excited and wanted to bring me in their training facility in Tampa. So we'll see how it goes. Everything takes alot of time and patience. Wich i dont have. I want everything all at once and i cannot wait. One week for me is an eternity! I'm bugging the hell out of my manager lol "But he said to me everytime and super calm. Michele, everything is a process and takes time"... so i guess i gotta deal with that LOL




The Olympia is coming and i'll be working with.... trrrrrrr, drum roll ,trrrrrr.... Bodybuilding.com!


I wanted to do stuff with them for a few years and i finally! I'm very blessed cauz its a super busy booth and i'll have the chance to see alot of fans and take pictures. SO, make sure you stop by and say Hello !!!




AFter the Olympia. Break time. I need to back off a little bit. I need to focus on MAMA DEE'S PROTEIN COOKIES . ( http://www.mamadeesprotein.com/) For thoses of you who ask where MAMA DEE'S comes from, well its my mother in law's name :Debbie . Its a classic cookie recipe with a twist: whey portein isolate, flax seed oil, no fake sugars. Its healthy, its chewy, its wholesome, its the best snack you can have! You can order the trial kit on line if you still don't have it in your favorite store. And if you think of a store close to you that would be ready to sell them, shoot me an email! we'll take care of it and send you free cookies. How cool is that ?!




ok, time for a second cardio sesh !!


http://mamadeesprotein.com


talk soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment